Monday, October 19, 2009

AND THE WINNER IS...

The lucky winner today is Tobi at Army Wilkinson's.  Thanks Tobi for being a follower!  I have loved getting to know you through the blogging world.  Congratulations Tobi!


This fabulous blogger has won the following priceless items from That's What She Said...

Because I just love Rascal Flatts.  Here and here
(If you already have this, I guess re-gifting isn't out of the question...)

Another little favorite mentioned here and here

AND An Idaho 2010 Calendar because no home is complete without the beauty of Idaho.



1 comment:

  1. I love calendars of Idaho. I love chocolate. New music to broaden my horizons is always good too! Thank you!

    I might have to steal your idea and do a similiar giveaway on my blog. Keep a weather eye out Lisa!

    ReplyDelete

Always happy to hear from you! Comments make my day, just please keep them uplifting and positive. Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...