Sunday, January 20, 2013

Miguel's Missionary Moment





"Yo family!
What up! So this week was a good week.  I have been focusing every week on what I can do to improve, and I feel like it has helped me a lot. Elder Goodman finished his two year mission this week, and he told me the night before he went home thanks for helping him work so hard it meant a lot. Elder Goodman was one of the best elders in the mission. He told me that I have something 99% of the mission doesn't have, the ability to work all day everyday. That if I can just keep getting better I can be an amazing missionary.  It meant a ton! He became one of my best friends out here. I was super bummed when he went home. He was a stud and we got a long so well.  Elder Goodman and I taught a lesson to like 4 investigators in one day and another two the next day.  We have an investigator praying for a baptismal date, Charlie, the guy we started teaching last Sunday. He has progressed so much...He could not understand why we needed Joseph Smith.  We taught him almost every day, and he has gone from not really caring about the Book of Mormon and he now says he can't put it down. It has been so crazy! He is praying about the 27th of January so we will see what happens next time we teach him. I love being a missionary! It is awesome! I miss you all I'm working hard and I love you!"

~Miguel


2 comments:

  1. oh my gosh!!! this is so beautiful!!!! I so wish the gift of faith for my kids...

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great letter. Sounds like M is really a great missionary. You taught him well.

    ReplyDelete

Always happy to hear from you! Comments make my day, just please keep them uplifting and positive. Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...