Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Awards, Awards!

Oh my gosh! I am so freaking excited! Did I say freaking? I meant FREAKING!!! I have been honored with a couple of awards from my blogging friend over at Blog-Ignoramus.  She is such an awesome blogger.  I think we are like sisters in the snarkiness factor.  Our sarcastic personalities are a perfect fit.  Well, this is like a Christmas Miracle; A Festivus. Who woulda thunk it? She has bestowed upon me, MOI, The  Five Diamond Award because my blog apparently sparkles.


I love things that are very sparkly and very twinkly, don't you?


I have also received The Circle of Friends Award!  Amazing, Inconceivable.  I didn't even know I had friends!!!I think my grinchy heart has grown two sizes this day!  Thanks, Mary!


6 comments:

  1. Okay, I think it is a "word" thing we got going...festivus, inconceivable? If I hadn't just dragged myself out of bed I'd have a good one fore you...maybe later?

    :) How did I live w/out you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, and guess what? I forgot that along with the Circle of Friends Award you are SUPPOSED to list 5 of your favorite things. Like, so we can get to know each other better as friends do. duh. so....... I can't wait to read your list. If you so choose to do so.

    ReplyDelete

Always happy to hear from you! Comments make my day, just please keep them uplifting and positive. Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...