Wednesday, October 24, 2012

31 Days of Faith {We Believe 10...}


We believe in the literal gathering of Israel and in the restoration of the Ten Tribes; that Zion (the New Jerusalem) will be built upon this, the American Continent; that Christ will reign personally upon the Earth; and, that the Earth will be renewed and receive it's paradisaical glory.

This article of faith is different in the fact that it isn't based on basic beliefs but in a belief in something to come.  We believe that those scattered tribes of Israel will be brought back together through God's guidance and will come to know who they are.

When Christ comes again, we will all know.  He will reign upon the Earth and the Earth will be restored to its  beautiful, Biblical glory as it was in the Garden of Eden.

Don't forget about my free offer here.

**As I am not an official spokesperson for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints or a professional theologian, this article of faith, or tenet of our religion was a bit more difficult to explain.  If you would like to know more about about the gathering of Israel, this is a good article.** 

3 comments:

  1. I did not really get the importance of Israel to the US and of many faiths until that last debate...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to say that Mormonism is something I don't understand. I feel like I need to spend some time learning because I have cousins who are Mormons. I don't want to be dismissive or to disregard their faith. This inspires me to learn more :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will be so excited to someday find out where all the other tribes went! I know that the gathering has started. But that is lost history that I am very excited to learn about during the Millennium.

    ReplyDelete

Always happy to hear from you! Comments make my day, just please keep them uplifting and positive. Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...