Sunday, October 7, 2012

31 Days of Faith {Miguel's Missionary Moment}



Dear Family,

I have a new nickname; the kids at the basketball court call me "Church Shoes."  So we showed up to a park and were shooting around, and we were in ties.  When I asked theses black kids if I could play with them, they thought I was kidding.  But I went off and played the best I ever had it was crazy! hahahaha and they were all freaking out calling me "Church Shoes" It was awesome! Afterward, twelve of them gathered around and I taught them how the true gospel of Jesus Christ had been restored to the earth it was amazing! Now every time I come biking by, they say, "Here comes Church Shoes, here comes Church Shoes! He's gunna take us to Church!"

2 Nephi 2:25 "...Men are that they might have joy."

1 comment:

  1. I shared this story with my son today--so glad you shared it here. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Always happy to hear from you! Comments make my day, just please keep them uplifting and positive. Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...