Wednesday, August 8, 2012

I Regret to Inform You...




I regret to inform you that for the next week or two I am going to be taking a blogging break.  I have headed back to work/school and am busy enrolling students in courses and all kinds of other brain consuming things to get ready for the school year.  I don't know about you, but when I am mentally over indulged, I come up lacking in the creativity department.  I just don't have enough brain sparks to go around.

Please stand by for further entertainment.  

8 comments:

  1. Your brains sounds very similar to mine. Good luck gearing back up for school.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck! I can see why you need a break!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope the transition back goes well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck - I'll be going back to school pretty soon too!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you move full brain power ahead and come back creatively charged! Kudos to you for know when to set some things aside. Visiting from SITS Girls Saturday Sharefest.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Here's to using your brain to full capacity. Kudos to you for knowing when to give yourself time for being focused. Hope you come back creatively charged. Visiting from SITS Girls Saturday Sharefest.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's always good to take a break and regroup.

    Stopping by from STIS Sharefest.

    ReplyDelete

Always happy to hear from you! Comments make my day, just please keep them uplifting and positive. Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...