Thursday, October 11, 2012

31 Days of Faith {In the Image of God?}



Today I am taking a break from my series on what my religion believes.  I am blogging over at Pear Shaped Thoughts today.  The title of which is 21st Century Evolution.  As a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints, I do not believe in evolution, but creation.  (Let me clear that one up...)  We believe that we are divinely created in the image of God.  This blog post is about how our self image is changing or evolving with the 21st Century....And you can add in a dose of sarcasm if you'd like.  Please join me and support me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Always happy to hear from you! Comments make my day, just please keep them uplifting and positive. Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...