Saturday, October 27, 2012

31 Days of Faith {A Living Example of Faith}

This is a video about Stephanie Nielson a mom, wife, blogger and author.  She is an amazing example of someone who has faith and hope in Jesus Christ, and how faith in Him gave her the strength to get through a terrible ordeal.  She is such a shining example to me.  I love her sweet spirit and outlook on life.  Please take a few minutes to watch her video.  I guarantee she will inspire you, too.




Today I am blogging at Pear Shaped Thoughts so please stop by.

1 comment:

  1. I loved the video, I savoured every second of it. Thank you. I really needed that.

    ReplyDelete

Always happy to hear from you! Comments make my day, just please keep them uplifting and positive. Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...