Thursday, November 5, 2015

Ida-Home



I am in love with home, and home is Idaho.  Oh, I love visiting other places...getting my beach fix from time to time, but there is something amazing about my sweet little home of Idaho.  A recent news article in USA Today listed Meridian, Idaho, as the #1 Best City to Live In.  Thank you for telling me what I already knew...Coincidentally, I've lived in #4, too.

I'm not trying to convince you to move here, because, hey, if everyone realized what a great place this was and moved here, it would no longer be that great place...catch my meaning?  But I do want to share it with you because I'm cool like that.  And, since it's November, I want to add how grateful I am for the opportunity to live in this amazing town, in this beautiful State nestled in the Land that I Love.




What's in your backyard?

Amanda’s Books and More
Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Always happy to hear from you! Comments make my day, just please keep them uplifting and positive. Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...