Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Fall Changes



You may have noticed some changes here on my blog.  We all do them every once in a while.  I was notified that the free layout I was using would be disappearing.  So, while I was reconfiguring my background, I inadvertently deleted all my widgets...Oops!  Yeah, I'm not a pro...I'm working on it...That's the thing about season changes and disappearing backgrounds, it makes me want to do some cleaning up around these here parts.  Freshen things up...do a little dusting off.  And try to recover my lost widgets, or at least rebuild them.

I even changed my blog name, then changed it back.  I can't decide...


Follow on Bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. I like the new look. Very festive for the season.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did the same thing with both my blogs recently--new headers, took off a few things, added a few things, added a page. I even changed the name of one of them. I like fresh starts!

    ReplyDelete

Always happy to hear from you! Comments make my day, just please keep them uplifting and positive. Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...