Monday, August 5, 2013

Three Degrees of Separation {Miguel's Missionary Moment}



Miguel has recently been transferred within his Church Mission in Georgia.  He is now living, serving and teaching within Lawrenceville, Georgia.  I'm sure you've often heard the theory of six degrees of separation.  The theory that says we are six or fewer steps away from anyone in the world.  Well, the other day, I made a random three degrees of separation from my son.  While visiting my doctor regarding my back issues he mentioned to me that he received an email from his brother who is living in Georgia.  His brother mentioned to him that there was a young man serving in his Church from our town here in Idaho and asked his doctor brother if he knew of him.  Being that my doctor is Miguel's doctor, too, he said, "Yes!  I know them".  So, my doctor's brother attends the same church in Georgia as Miguel.  That's three degrees of separation. 

I love how small our world can sometimes seem.

Follow on Bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. I think it's a great way to feel connected. That is amazing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Mormon world makes it even smaller!

    ReplyDelete

Always happy to hear from you! Comments make my day, just please keep them uplifting and positive. Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...