Sunday, October 28, 2012

31 Days of Faith {Miguel's Missionary Moment}



"I know that Jesus Christ is my Savior, my Teacher, my Lord and my Redeemer.  I know that Jesus Christ can strengthen me.  (Philippians 4:13).  I know that when times are hard, God is with me to help me through it.  I know that Christ established His Gospel on the earth.  I know that it has been restored in its fullness in these last days.  I know the Bible and the Book of Mormon are the Words of God given to us to guide us.  But, most important is that I know that Jesus Christ died for my sins, and I know that He lives again so that I may live. ~Miguel"

Romans 1:16 KJV "For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ:  
for it is the power of God unto salvation to everyone that believeth; 
to the Jew first, and also the Greek."

Don't forget about my free offer here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Always happy to hear from you! Comments make my day, just please keep them uplifting and positive. Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...