Saturday, July 3, 2010

Belated birthdays, loud music & Body funk


I can't believe I didn't post about this sooner. Time has a way of slipping by or my memory just slipped on by....For Ladybug's 12th birthday she received this little piece of paper that promised fun times nearly three months to the day from her birthday. Poor child having to wait three months more for her actual gift! AND, I got one, too. It was like a present unto myself. I did go through the pain of a c-section. I think I earned a gift, too. Don't you? So, here is the recap...
Carrie Underwood. Floor seats. Not as good as the seats we had for Sugarland, but who can top that? Fun concert, loud music, great singing, needed ear plugs because I am getting THAT old AND someone with the body funk. Too bad I didn't have a nose plug...or some Axe.

Sons of Sylvia
Craig Morgan


And, of course, beautiful Carrie






3 comments:

  1. I definitely think moms deserve some recognition and fun on birthdays of their children! Happy belated birthday to Ladybug and glad you all enjoyed the concert.

    PS My niece and I made a cute ladybug cake for her mom's birthday. I am going to post it on my blog later today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Ladybug! You are one lucky girl to have such a cool Mom. There is no way my parents ever would have taken me to a concert.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your country music choses. Im big fans of them too. Looks like a great concert to go to. Happy birthday/anniversary!

    ReplyDelete

Always happy to hear from you! Comments make my day, just please keep them uplifting and positive. Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...