Friday, July 3, 2009

I was Tagged

I was tagged by my friend Anjenny at Ramblings of an Islander. I'm supposed to list 7 little known facts about myself. Since I recently did something similar here and here, I will try to come up with 7 more little gems. I won't tag anyone, but jump in and do one if you want, and please link back to me. (I'm always after a few more followers. It's a good boost to my self esteem.) 1. I met my husband in a dance club. (We both like to boogey) 2. The smell of Petunias remind me of Disneyland. 3. It is a rare day when my nose isn't stuck in a book. 4. I love old things. "Vintage" 5. I think number 4 is because I love history. I always wonder who lived in that old house, or who used this cute old trunk and what for... 6. I have a brown thumb. I usually end up killing all living plant matter in the house and some outside of the house. 7. I am a movie junkie. I love going to the movies and getting that expensive coke & popcorn. Sitting in the dark, airconditioned movie theater is awesome!
Okay, your turn!

3 comments:

  1. I did not know that petunias had a smell. I do love the flowers at disney land. They do a great job.

    I also like the movie popcorn. That's pretty much the only reason I go to see a movie in the theater (oh, and also that my hubby thinks that some movies MUST be seen on the big screen. I personally don't get it but if it makes him happy ... :))

    I think history is really interesting too when it is actually connected with people. I love the person/story behind the items.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a brown thumb too!!

    Happy 4th!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I, too, love old houses, and items that are vintage...it gives something character knowing that there is a story behind it...

    ReplyDelete

Always happy to hear from you! Comments make my day, just please keep them uplifting and positive. Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...