Monday, December 8, 2008

I got to meet Glenn Beck!

Okay, so it was really just a book signing for the Christmas Sweater. It is #1 on the New York Times best seller list. I haven't read it yet as I am going to the Live Christmas Sweater show tonight. But it is supposed to be a really heart warming story of Christmas and love. (I think I better bring tissue tonight!) Kevin and I stood out in the cold for over an hour to get his autograph and shake his hand. I was even worried that they would run out of books before we got up to the front. They didn't run out for us, but I'm sure they did. The line was still long when we left.
Mr. Beck shook my hand and took the time to thank me for coming and asked me if I would be coming to his show tonight. Kevin took this picture. (Again, thank goodness for camera phones) Fun, fun!

1 comment:

  1. That is exciting that you got to go see him. I watched someone's child so she could go. She had a great time.

    ReplyDelete

Always happy to hear from you! Comments make my day, just please keep them uplifting and positive. Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...