Friday, May 29, 2009

Memorial Day - This is a last! :(

We spent Memorial Day at my parents house having a little BBQ and swimming. This will be the last one as they just bought a new house...And assuming it doesn't take them a year to sell the current house, I'm fairly certain this is the last Memorial Day BBQ. To say that I am upset with my parents would be an understatement, but I won't go there...
Why anyone would want to leave this gorgeous pool and yard is beyond me...
Here is my new camera in action. I really wanted one that could capture motion. With three kids, things are always in motion.
My dad and brother cooking things up and one impatient Miguel waiting for some meat.
My sis-in-law and my niece, Zoe relaxing poolside. She is on "modified bedrest". She keeps trying to have the baby early. She has seven more weeks!
Sorry no swimsuit pics of me! Swimsuit, cowboy hat and camera....
An odd combination!
Hope you had a wonderful Memorial Day, too...

5 comments:

  1. That pool looks awesome! Looks like you guys have a lot of fun there. Too bad they're moving.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where are they moving? I have lived in our complex for 4 years, and have never been to the pool.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pool!

    Are they still going to be close? I am sure the new house is gorgeous if they were willing to leave their current one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The pool would be so much fun for kids!

    I love the shot of them all in the air. That is a really good really fun picture!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I won't gush about the pool (even though it is pretty awesome) since this might soon just be a memory!
    :( I'm so sorry that your parents are moving!--Is it a story that you can share?

    ReplyDelete

Always happy to hear from you! Comments make my day, just please keep them uplifting and positive. Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...