Tuesday, August 4, 2015

The Great Disappearing Act



Once upon a time, I was an avid writer and reader.  But, alas, life took over and I let a hobby and passion give.  It was a sad time for me, I lost a love and an outlet and some dear friends.

I've had some major life changes in the past year.  While, my blogging/public life has dwindled, my personal life took off and the busyness was consuming.

I don't know if anyone is still out there waiting and holding their breath to read the words that pour forth from my fingers, but I feel a pull to reconnect.

Recently my husband answered questions on a quiz about me.  He said my best talent was writing, and here I haven't been writing or doing anything of the such for quite some time...I guess I better brush up on those writing skills.

If you are still there and wish to hear more from me, That's What She Said... and my thoughts and chronicles, please give a shout out so I know you are there.  I think I need all the thoughts and encouragement I can get as I re start this here thing...

I'll be seeing more of you, I hope...




Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Always happy to hear from you! Comments make my day, just please keep them uplifting and positive. Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...