Thursday, August 6, 2015

Echoes of Humor




"What if I were to disappear from the blogging world?  Would I truly be missed?  Would you hear the echoes of my humor in the wind, or would life go on as normal.  My guess is that life, for you, would go on as normal.  For me, not so much."

I wrote this a long while back, before my great disappearing act from the blogging world.  It sat in my drafts as the beginning of a post that never took shape.  It's like prophetic, you know?  Haha, but truly, my life has not been normal as of late.

I plan to share a bit of that in the near future.  Glad I still have some friends out there, I think...

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Always happy to hear from you! Comments make my day, just please keep them uplifting and positive. Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...