Friday, July 12, 2013

Summertime Breaks



Hello dearest, do you miss me?  I know I haven't been around much these last few weeks.  After much contemplating, I came to the realization that I just do not have many summers left with my sweet daughter.  I mean she will be a high school sophomore in August! Since my boys have left home, I have found that moments with children slip away far too fast.

Although I love writing and reading and visiting your blogs, I love my daughter more.  These long summer days have grown far too short and far too few of them are left.  Before long, I will be back to work at the school, and Ladybug will be back in classes at her school.  I have decided to focus the remainder of my summer on her and some quality time spent together.

I miss the summers of busy boys and legos and dinosaurs.  Before I know it, I will be missing my precious time with Ladybug, too.  I will continue to post Miguel's Missionary Moment on Mondays.

Hang tight, I will return...

Follow on Bloglovin

4 comments:

  1. Take you breaks! Kids are only this age once don't miss out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This summer has gone by SO fast.

    One of the hardest parts of being a mom is how fast the time goes, realizing that you had wanted to do xyz with your kids and then the time is suddenly gone and you never did it.

    I love time with my family SO much. You are smart to spend this time with your daughter.

    I have a daughter who will be a sophomore next year, maybe at the same school as you work, which could be where your daughter goes to school. It is a fun age. But then, every age is.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm co-hosting the Chain Linky Climb. I love that you're taking the time to spend it with your daughter. It does go by much too fast! Enjoy each moment!

    ReplyDelete

Always happy to hear from you! Comments make my day, just please keep them uplifting and positive. Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...