Monday, November 12, 2012

Do you stand out?



"Strength comes when you remember that you have a divine nature, an inheritance of infinite worth. The Lord has reminded you, your children, and your grandchildren that you are lawful heirs, that you have been reserved in heaven for your specific time and place to be born, to grow and become His standard bearers and covenant people. As you walk in the Lord’s path of righteousness, you will be blessed to continue in His goodness and be a light and a savior unto His people."
~Russell M. Nelson~

Do you stand out in a crowd?  
By the light in your eye do people know your are different?    


2 comments:

  1. I doubt either that I stand out or that people think I am different. That is probably owing to the fact that there are so many good and amazing people in the area where I live and that non-Mormons and Mormons alike in this area tend to be God-fearing, productive, responsible, charitable people with family-centered and Christ-centered values.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seven months ago, I would have said no. But, since I started my own blogging journey, I have found how much light I can and do provide to my friends and even to those that would be considered strangers. It has been amazing to see God work.

    ReplyDelete

Always happy to hear from you! Comments make my day, just please keep them uplifting and positive. Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...