Saturday, November 24, 2012

A Shout Out



A dear blogging friend, Alene from Positively Alene, recently wrote a book called Graffiti that has just become available this week on Amazon.  While I can't review the book as I have not yet read it, I can tell you that she is an endearing, moving writer.  She currently has her book available for FREE on Amazon for download on your Kindle.  If you don't have a Kindle, then you can download the Kindle app to your computer or phone for reading.  It is my understanding that it is only available for the low price of FREE for one more day.  She only asks that you leave her a review when you are finished.  

**I was not compensated for my review.  Just giving a "shout out" for a friend**

1 comment:

  1. Thank you!!! It is definitely a message I'm passionate about. Blessings.

    ReplyDelete

Always happy to hear from you! Comments make my day, just please keep them uplifting and positive. Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...