Friday, November 2, 2012

2busy Unplugged



Since I've had such a full month of blogging sharing information about my faith during my 31 Days of Faith series, I am going to be taking some time off.  It may be a week or a month.  I haven't quite decided what I can handle yet.  I will be unplugging from all social media to fully immerse myself in the beauty of the season, enjoying time with family and becoming more fully engaged in all I do.

I will still be posting at Pear Shaped Thoughts on November 5, 13, 21 and 29th....So not completely unplugged.  Please bear with me and stay tuned...So if I don't see you before December, may your November be filled with gratitude for

Family





Football


The beautiful smells of fall


and musical memories




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...