Friday, January 2, 2015

Goals, but not really




The end of my vacay is coming WAY too fast.  I mean I've only been off of work since 2014.  Ahem, but seriously, I have to go back too soon and I don't wanna.  On another note, Here is a list of top 10 things (Not goals) I would like to accomplish in 2015...If I say they are goals, then it probably won't happen, because I feel like goals set me up for failure.  But that One Word I am embarking on this year Loved can fit into each of these.  I Love my body when I eat healthier, do yoga and run.  (See where I am going with this?)  I feel love for my home when I organize it, etc, etc, etc...And here you go:


  1. Eat Healthier
  2. Do more Yoga for my Back.  
  3. Run a 5K (again)
  4. Spend more time in my scriptures
  5. Craft/journal more
  6. Make more home cooked meals (See #1)
  7. Organize my home
  8. Rejuvenate my Blog after quitting
  9. See Miguel get married (see this post)
  10. Quit my job...I mean did you look at these things I want to accomplish?  There is no way I can do them all without quitting my job.  




Follow on Bloglovin

1 comment:

Always happy to hear from you! Comments make my day, just please keep them uplifting and positive. Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...