Saturday, January 3, 2015

And then there were two...





I sit here in the passenger seat watching endless snow covered fields and farms pass by. Safely enclosed in my 70 degree car I note the temperature outside is a balmy 5 degrees. We are heading to Rexburg, Idaho, to get Miguel set up at BYU - Idaho. Three cars we are....Miguel, his Fiancé and our car.

He has only been home for six months and he is leaving again...and we realized that he very well may have moved out for the last time. He's getting married between semesters in April leaving just TJ and Ladybug left.  Another letting go moment.

Sometimes the pain of being a mother just hurts too much.  I've been known to say I want to quit, I don't want to be a mom anymore, but, really, I wouldn't trade it for the world.  Besides, he'll have to come home and visit to warm up. BRRRRRR!

Coming at ya from somewhere on I-86...

Follow on Bloglovin
 

1 comment:

  1. Hope everything works out for him and you need a puppy hahah :D

    ReplyDelete

Always happy to hear from you! Comments make my day, just please keep them uplifting and positive. Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...