Wednesday, December 19, 2012


When I say the word flexibility, you are probably thinking of the yoga classes I've added this December.  But, no, I am not talking about the Yoga class I'm taking.  I am, however, talking about my own personal flexibility...not digging in my heals for traditions sake.  I figure this is all part of simplicity.  Getting rid of my expectations, flexibility with traditions and just going with the flow.  Things are going to be different around here...When I say around here, I mean here at my house this Christmas.  And, I seriously think I should get the Gumby Award!  Just sayin'.

1 comment:

  1. Oh sigh. Flexibility at Christmas really is a good idea, one I need to work on!

    Happy Holidays, and if you have a moment be sure to check out my US only jewelery giveaway!


Always happy to hear from you! Comments make my day, just please keep them uplifting and positive. Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...