Wednesday, June 13, 2012

No Autographs, Please

It seems like just yesterday, this girl was the Shiz...and she still is.  I feel so honored to have a daughter like this, so No autographs, please.  I'm going to have a little brag moment here, because I'm all verklempt.  This sweet ladybug of mine, was student of the month at her school.  We are so proud of her.  She had no idea she was going to be honored.  We are sneaky like that.


Those are my two bosses below.  Scary right?  ;)


Ladybug standing between a couple of her 8th grade teachers.


In addition, she remains in the National Junior Honor Society for the second year running.  I have great hopes for this child...A scholarship perhaps?



3 comments:

Always happy to hear from you! Comments make my day, just please keep them uplifting and positive. Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...