Saturday, March 31, 2012

General Conference

This is one of my most favorite weekends of the year.  I love General Conference.  General Conference is a time and opportunity for particularly members of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints to hear and listen to various leaders of the Church.  Sometimes it is on regular network television depending on which area of the Country you live.  If you have Satellite, you can watch it on BYU-TV.  Otherwise, it is broadcast to LDS Meetinghouses across the world.  I love it!  It is such a great opportunity to feed my soul while sitting on my couch in my PJS.  But instead of PJS, I will be in Salt Lake City this weekend to spend time with Military Man and trying to see Conference in person.  You see, so many people want to go, that it is hard to get in.  If we don't get in, then, of course, there is always conference in the hotel in my PJS.

This is one of my most favorite speakers...Dieter F. Uchtdorf.  He is from Germany, and besides his wonderful messages, I find his accent quite endearing.

Enjoy...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Always happy to hear from you! Comments make my day, just please keep them uplifting and positive. Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...