Monday, April 26, 2010

Where have I been?



I know in all you are wondering where I have been? I'm sure I've left a gigantic hole in your life. My lack of scintillating blog posts has left you in want and need...I know...That's just the way I roll...Blogging has not been of utmost importance in my life as of late. I've actually been out experiencing life and hope to perhaps write on those experiences soon. The beautiful spring weather and the sunny days have me re prioritizing what is important to me right now. That would be, well, soaking up some much needed Vitamin D, lots of reading, home improvement projects, work, and the infamous softball season. I will try to post some interesting blog fodder at least once a week.  Hang tight, I'm still here...

6 comments:

  1. I think that sometimes, we are so worried about what we will blog about our life, we forget to live our life. So good for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. and i'm still here. can't wait to hear about your various endeavors. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good for you! I have thought about that a lot lately as I sit here on the computer. What else SHOULD I be doing?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I so agree with Kristina....I sometimes am so focused on what I will blog about that I forget that life is what I blog about and if life is passing me by the blog becomes full of drivel.

    So glad to hear you are enjoying yourself, but I will be looking forward to hearing about your adventures in the sun :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. P.S. But Keep Blogging....Or Else...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hooray for life experiences! I'm glad you've been keeping busy!

    ReplyDelete

Always happy to hear from you! Comments make my day, just please keep them uplifting and positive. Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...