Wednesday, April 10, 2013

That Time Again



It's that time again...You know the time when I run dry on what to write?  If I had a blog focused on one area, perhaps coming up with ideas would be easier.  But, I and my blog are a dichotomy.  My thoughts flit about and scatter like the flower blossoms swirling in the viscous wind outside my home.  Staring at this computer screen, trying to dredge up a thought or two is torture.  It is in these moments that I contemplate an end to blogging...for just a moment.  However, I feel this deep seeded obligation to carry on.  I know not why... Perhaps, I need to revamp things a bit...come up with a mission statement and direction for my words. But is that really me?  Or is that me trying to be a me that is not that much like me?  See what I mean?


Follow on Bloglovin

1 comment:

  1. This was such an honest admission to how I feel A LOT-- even with blogs WITH a category. Sometimes I go into a panic thinking, that's it...I have gone dry.... there's nothin'.... just nothin..... It's agonizing!

    ReplyDelete

Always happy to hear from you! Comments make my day, just please keep them uplifting and positive. Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...