Monday, April 8, 2013

Miguel's Missionary Moment



"Elder Eads and I basically tore it up this week.  The spirit was just throwin' down on everyone one we talked to.  haha jk but it was a good week!  This week we knocked into a guy named Adam and I felt like I should say that we were sent by Jesus Christ to bless his life, and he asked "Are you serious?" I said "Yes". We prayed this morning for someone to teach and this street stood out to us. Then told us 2 hours earlier he had been praying for a way to change his life! We went back and taught him a couple days later because he was hung over when we first met him, and the spirit was so strong that in the middle of it he said "Do you feel like the air has just been sucked right out of this room?"  I said, "Adam that is the Spirit of God testifying that what we are telling you is true."  It was epic!  Elder Eads and I walked out, got in the car and just were like did that just happen? It was awesome!


Then we found another lady who lets us in to teach her and we taught her the first lesson.  We were talking about a prophet she said "It all just makes sense and I am getting goose bumps."  It was really cool as well.  

Elder Eads and I have been pulling a lot of pranks on other Elders.  I mailed Elder Bridge a piece of bacon for Easter...I cooked it so I hope he liked it. There is another set of Elders in our apartment complex, and we can get in their door with a credit card and we mess with them.  It is pretty fun.

I'm trying to get better at writing these emails but they are hard because I don't have much to say......... I had to teach a lesson to the whole Ward on the atonement on Sunday.  Oh and when you knock on someones door on Easter to share a message about Christ....... no one will talk to you. haha well that's all I got!!!
 
Elder Miguel Out!"
 
Alma 36:25-26 "Yea, and now behold, O my son, the Lord doth give me exceedingly great joy in the fruit of my laborsFor because of the word which he has imparted unto me, behold, many have been born of God, and have tasted as I have tasted, and have seen eye to eye as I have seen; therefore they do know of these things of which I have spoken, as I do know; and the knowledge which I have is of God."



Follow on Bloglovin
 

2 comments:

  1. I love it when you share his letters, missionaries are the best, so glad he had a good week in Georgia!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cool to see you on the reader spotlight for MMB! Your son is going to love having these.

    ReplyDelete

Always happy to hear from you! Comments make my day, just please keep them uplifting and positive. Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...