Friday, February 1, 2013

Don't Do That!




I've been frequenting a website recently called Mind, Body, Green.  There are a lot of good articles that seem to pertain to me and my Wellness.  One article in particular seemed to encompass all aspects of the Wellness I, personally, am trying to focus on.  The author, Rebecca Butler, listed 5 Don'ts in order to be happier and "thrive".

The five things are:
  1. Stop dismissing compliments
  2. Treat your whole self:  body, mind and soul
  3. Don't define yourself with bad experiences
  4. Sabotage!  Yeah, don't do that!
  5. Stop putting yourself and your goals and desires last.
She really expounds and explains.  If you are seeking some good information about Wellness, like me, be sure to check out her article at Mind, Body, Green.

 

3 comments:

  1. I nominated you for a Liebster Award! Check it out here:
    http://southernhope1229.blogspot.com/2013/02/liebster-liebster.html
    Just something fun, you don't have to do it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I agree with all but #5.

    ReplyDelete

Always happy to hear from you! Comments make my day, just please keep them uplifting and positive. Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...