Monday, June 20, 2011

Travel Diaries #3



Remember when I told you about our little suitcase fiasco? Well, upon leaving the hotel. KT left me with all the bags at the front desk of the hotel to check out while he went to get the car. If you haven't noticed already, I am a little sassy. I can be a stinker sometimes. Shocker! Right? Well, check out truly only took a few seconds. I looked at my bags and his suit case, and I proceeded to leave it right there in the lobby. Payback, baby, payback...I wonder if he ever regrets marrying me and all my sass. Just sayin'


1 comment:

  1. I would have done the exact same thing! Good for you Lisa.

    ReplyDelete

Always happy to hear from you! Comments make my day, just please keep them uplifting and positive. Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...