Sunday, June 19, 2011

Fathers

I honored my dad last year for Father's Day on this post. I really should do it again, but What more can I say, He rocks!


Perhaps I should pay homage to the father of my children, KT. But, then, nahhhhh...There are no words to express.


"Let us reflect gratitude for our fathers.

"Father . . . is ever willing to sacrifice his own comfort for that of his children. Daily he toils to provide the necessities of life, never complaining, ever concerned for the well-being of his family. This love for children, this desire to see them well and happy, is a constant in a time of change." ~Thomas S. Monson~




No comments:

Post a Comment

Always happy to hear from you! Comments make my day, just please keep them uplifting and positive. Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...