Friday, May 20, 2011

Travel Diaries



I have found that traveling with your spouse can either bring your closer together or drive a wedge.  Now if you are like me, I try to take a comedic approach to those wedge driving moments.


While on our recent trip to San Antonio after a long day of traveling, we were finally able to check into the hotel.  Lugging my large suit case, laptop bag and purse, KT pulled along his suitcase.  He opened the hotel room door for me, and like a gentleman let me enter first.  With my three bags, I walked into the room and KT followed.  As the door shut behind him, he turned to me and demanded quite seriously, I might add, "Why'd you leave my suitcase in the hall?"  I turned, looked at him and said,  "You are such a Jack Ass!" 

And that is how we roll....

1 comment:

  1. Ah, the fun of combining two different brains into one fun traveling experience. :)

    ReplyDelete

Always happy to hear from you! Comments make my day, just please keep them uplifting and positive. Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...