Tuesday, August 11, 2015

The Sassy Pelican



Isn't that the cutest name ever?  The Sassy Pelican?  My mom makes some pretty unique jewelry that she offers for sale online the Sassy Pelican She grew up in Southern California, and a lot of her pieces have a beach flare.  

What do you think of this one?  


Being the daughter of the designer, I get first dibs...I really liked this one, but it sold too fast for even me...


Why don't you stop by her website, http://www.thesassypelican.com and support a small business, one woman show.  She is quite the artisan...

Maybe I should talk her into doing a giveaway to drum up some business...

Tell me what you think of her designs?  

And, thanks for stopping by...



Follow on Bloglovin

1 comment:

  1. The first one is very delicate and pretty, and like the beach on the second.

    Yes do a giveaway. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Always happy to hear from you! Comments make my day, just please keep them uplifting and positive. Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...