Saturday, August 22, 2015

Prayers for Idaho




The air is heavy, pregnant with smoke.  So heavy, in fact, you can almost taste the smell of smoke and ash.  The sky overcast with the evidence of the fires plaguing Idaho.  Are we on the news out there?  Does anyone outside of Idaho know?  Does anyone care?  A few years ago when Colorado was on fire, there was a big movement to sell T-Shirts where the funds went to help the displaced and to help the fire operations.  I bought one...Is anyone selling T-shirts for Idaho?  Just wondering...I haven't seen any.




I shared this picture before...It was taken from right outside a friends subdivision.  Thankfully, that fire was contained before it became even more of a threat to their family home.  

I'm not complaining...really...I'm just asking for prayers for Idaho and for the fire fighters...




Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Always happy to hear from you! Comments make my day, just please keep them uplifting and positive. Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...