Friday, March 14, 2014

What 16 looks like



This is ladybug and her wonder woman pose or superman, yeah, superman...she's a big fan.


She turned 16 on the 4th and broke her mama's heart.  
I told her when she was little to quit that growing up, and she was exasperated at 5 years old and said, 
"I don't know how to stop!"


I don't usually make a big birthday deal...we celebrate with family and offer small gifts.  
But, 16, that birthday is a monumental birthday.  
She can date and at some point, when "I'm ready", 
She can drive.



Can you tell what Ladybug's favorite color is?  



I love mason jars, and decided to use them for putting out the treats...
We used them for cutlery, too.
Cutlery...that's a funny word.


What an amazing, sweet, smart and righteous daughter Ladybug has become!
I am grateful and feel truly blessed.

*Happy Birthday to you printable here
*Celebrate banner printable here


The 36th Avenue
Follow on Bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. Cute birthday ideas. I have always made birthdays a big hoopla event. I love that there's one day a year to really celebrate family and make them feel like queen/king for the day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. <3 What a great party I'm so excited for her. :-) You're an awesome mom!

    ReplyDelete

Always happy to hear from you! Comments make my day, just please keep them uplifting and positive. Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...