Monday, March 3, 2014

Sugar Hill, Georgia and {Miguel's Missionary Moment}



February 17, 2014

"So this week has been up and down. Last week we had a lot of good things happen but the snow kind of slowed us up a bit. It gave us an opportunity to do a lot of service and to teach a lot of first lessons.  The investigators we had were pretty hard to meet with because of the snow. Westly came to a baptism this weekend, and he then decided he didn't want to be baptized.  He doesn't want to commit to one church,  but he reads the Book of Mormon like crazy.  I don't really get it. He knows the Book of Mormon is true, but he just cant wrap his head around the Church being true because of it! So it looks like we are going to be dropping him, and honestly nothing much else happened that stands out this week.
I am getting transferred to the Sugar Hill area as a Zone Leader.  I'll be in a sort of management position over other missionaries,  but whatever.  At least I get a car now!! That's all I got!
Hamer out!"

February 24, 2014
"Well this week has been really crazy! So dang busy! I really have like no time today.  I just unpacked and found out today we have to move, so i have to re pack! Awesome right???? But this week was sweet.  We taught 12 lessons to investigators with members present, and we have a ton of cool stuff.  But I will copy what I emailed to the mission president. but I don't have like any time today for a long email. 
This week has been really awesome.  I love the Sugar Hill ward already. Elder Rindlishbacher is awesome. We get a long great, and I feel we teach really well together. But this week we taught 12 lessons! It was sweet. We also had a lady come to church named Loran, and she loved it.  She couldn't stop talking about how great it was, and we taught her that day and she is praying about a baptismal date. We are also teaching a family of 6 tonight all of which are all baptismal age and the mother said she has been thinking about baptism a lot lately. It has been a very good experience. 

Sorry so short!!

Hamer out!"

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Always happy to hear from you! Comments make my day, just please keep them uplifting and positive. Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...