Sunday, December 22, 2013

Purity and Nature


The trees and bushes are heavy with fog....Pregnant with it....White frost covers their branches  delicate...It is breathtaking...Beautiful...White...Pure...Unblemished...  It's as if nature is preparing.  Getting ready for the coming of the Christ child celebration.  He, in his purity, came to earth for us.  Lived and died for us.  So that we, the impure, may live.

In the hush of the thick fog, the quietness envelopes me.  As I look out my window and soak up the beauty of nature right now, I am grateful for my Savior and His coming.  We are waiting...



Follow on Bloglovin

1 comment:

Always happy to hear from you! Comments make my day, just please keep them uplifting and positive. Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...