Thursday, December 19, 2013

The Call



This year for Christmas, the best gift I am personally receiving is a phone call from my son.  When my son left for serving his mission in Georgia a year and a half ago, he did so knowing that he could only call home twice a year...Christmas and Mother's Day.  This isn't because the Church is being restrictive, it is because it helps them to remain focused and not be distracted by the daily goings on and the things of world.  He could choose to break the rule...but he doesn't.  He knows blessings come from obedience.  So for Christmas, we get to talk to him for an hour!  I am beside myself excited!!

Here is a picture of our Skype session last year at Christmas.



What gift are you looking forward to most?

Follow on Bloglovin

1 comment:

  1. I am mostly looking forward to skyping with family far away just like you. Mission or not. It is so wonderful to be able to see them through the miracle of the internet.

    ReplyDelete

Always happy to hear from you! Comments make my day, just please keep them uplifting and positive. Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...