Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Boise Aquarium, What?

Happy 4th of July!  It is my most favorite holiday of the year.  It truly is!  Anyway, I made a post on Sunday in tribute to the 4th.  The following is something entirely different.  Catching up with the fam...

Yes, it's true!  Boise has an Aquarium, and if you are asking yourself, what?  Don't worry, I was like "What?", too.  I mean we are 12 hours from the Pacific ocean logistically it just doesn't make sense!  It is small, but still a fun place to wander around and feed the fish


and spend an afternoon with the kids.  


Then afterwards, we went to the mall and I found my FAVORITE frozen hot chocolate mix from Serendipty at William Sonoma.  Oh my!  Guess what we had that afternoon? And we didn't even have to go to Vegas to get one!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Always happy to hear from you! Comments make my day, just please keep them uplifting and positive. Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...