Saturday, December 31, 2011

2012 Expectations

Goals, resolutions, expectations...whatever you call them, we've all got some desires for the new year. My personal dreams start Monday! (Not tomorrow cuz, I'm cooking up a real nice dinner) But, of course, these goals do include fitness. Cuz let's face it, when you're my age, it gets harder and harder to maintain an ideal weight. But in my defense I do NOT have self control issues with the sweets. Ugh!

So for 2012, I plan to embrace this lifestyle.


Not his ENTIRE lifestyle, because he's gay, and we all know I am not.  But his healthy eating lifestyle.  I've used it before and it is amazing and it works!  Jorge is a fitness/foods genius.  I lost 10 pounds using this, then I went on vacation, and all good habits seem to go out the window on vacation. At least for me...

Then I am going to reacquaint myself with this little buddy. 
I love the visual it gives me.  Burn baby burn.

And since I am exercising my body, I shouldn't forget my soul.  
So I will be reading these puppies a little more diligently.



And If I accomplish these whatever you call them, 
and I am real good,I think I'll buy myself something uber nice. 

What are your plans for 2012?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Always happy to hear from you! Comments make my day, just please keep them uplifting and positive. Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...