Friday, January 15, 2010

I have a testimony...of what you say?

I have a testimony, I really do! I have a testimony of extended warranties. Don't you? I believe in them with all my heart.  I know it adds a few bucks onto your purchase, but so worth it! Sometimes you don't always use them, but other times...

We have had our television for 3 1/2 years. My husband started to notice little spots in the screen. Apparently, an issue with rear projection televisions. He called the warranty company who sent out a technician. The technician said it was a thousand dollar part, and he couldn't fix it without approval. The warranty company denied the fix and instead offered us a brand new television BETTER than the one we had. Yes, you read that right. Not a refurb, but a brand new BETTER television. An LCD instead of rear projection and two inches bigger. In a man's eye, bigger is better, at least that's what my husband says.

My testimony has grown that much more.  There is no denying the truthfulness of the extended warranty.  And, guess what we did? We bought the extended warranty...



6 comments:

  1. I think they might be a good idea. But my husband is completely anti extended warranty, period. I guess this world is made up of all different types of people. I'm glad your situation worked out really well for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AMEN! I love extended warranties! I've replaced my portable DVD player FOUR times for FREE! I'm a firm believer that everyone should buy the extended warranty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always get suckered into it but we never use it...sigh. I've considered breaking something on "accident" just to utilize the warranty but felt too dishonest and couldn't do it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i have a testimony of this too! we have gotten lots of things brand new or better because our product didn't last to the end of the warranty. CUH CHING!!

    ReplyDelete

Always happy to hear from you! Comments make my day, just please keep them uplifting and positive. Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...