Monday, September 7, 2009

Bejeweled


"Hi, my name is Lisa, and I am an addict."
Then you say, "Hi, Lisa..."
I am officially addicted to Bejeweled. I play it on Facebook against some of my facebook friends. I never knew how addicted I was until someone topped me with a higher score. When this happens, I then obsess until I can regain my first place status. Do you think they have a program at the Betty Ford Clinic for this unique of an illness? Do you think there is any hope for a soul such as mine? I see the little jewels in my sleep and here the ching, ching and explosions like sweet music to my ears. Wait, I hear it calling to me now......
BE SMART, DON'T START!!

7 comments:

  1. Ha ha. But a FUN addiction though, eh? I've played it a few times. It's been a while though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so funny. I am going to be posting about my game addiction in a couple of days.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't know you could play against people on facebook. I have played bejeweled before and I really enjoyed it for several weeks. Then, I just didn't care much. So I'm guessing that after a while you'll get bored of it too. But until then, it's quite a fun little game. Good luck getting all the high scores! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. my sister got me hooked on it. she wont even talk to me when she is playing. hah hah.

    (ps, you should look me up on facebook, i will play with you.)

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm like that with Tetris. I'm yet to find a support group though :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hilarious! I need an addicts program geared towards Guitar Hero World Tour. =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. hey what's your high score. I am addicted too, the highest i have gotten is 178,000. it is what has taken me away from blogging.

    ReplyDelete

Always happy to hear from you! Comments make my day, just please keep them uplifting and positive. Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...