Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Hello Lovelies



Yes, you, I'm talking to you...How has life been treating you post holiday chaos?  Has the clutter been put away and the diets started and exercise begun?  We all do it...Are you starting to feel the effects of days just a little bit longer?  Tiny little increments of time added to each day mean that we are that much closer to summer, and I love summer.  Can I get an AMEN?  

Yeah, life can just kind of beat you up around the holidays.  My son and his wife moved back to College.  We helped them move into their apartment in 5 stinking degrees!  What kind of fool moves on January 1st?!  I mean seriously...I may or may not have fallen on the snow and ice...In 5 degrees, it just never melts.  But good news, I didn't spill the soda I was carrying.  They all thought that I was odd, but the truth is, even though I really like my coke, I just didn't want to be covered in cold wet soda in 5 stinking degrees...Do you see that picture above?  The one that says -11?  Yeah, we didn't move furniture then.  Your nose hairs freeze at -11.  They actually pretty much froze at 5 degrees, but so did my eyeballs, well pretty much my whole body.  Just sayin'

My baby has been accepted to college, she's excited but nervous about that.  Babies like their mama's...at least mine does.  Will I have to go back to college so I don't miss her too much?  I'll make a great roommate...But seriously who has time for that at my age.  I guess I'll have to cut the apron strings at some point.

KT has been a gym slave driver, but it's good for us.  It's nice to get back full force, even IF the scale doesn't budge.  At least I feel better.

What is happening in your neck of the woods?


Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Always happy to hear from you! Comments make my day, just please keep them uplifting and positive. Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...