Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Easter, Traditions and Advent


Easter is coming!  I love this time of year when everything is coming back to life, even myself as I pull myself out of the winter gloom.  The tulips are beginning to push their way out of the ground and just yesterday I noticed my flowering pear tree is popping.  I just adore those white blooms. 

While I am reveling in the gloriousness of Spring, my thoughts are drawn to Easter and it's message of eternal life.  I am so grateful for my Savior, Jesus Christ, and His sacrifice and resurrection that I might live again.  What a great message of love and hope and spring all tied up like a perfect gift. 

 
A few years ago I shared a tradition that we had when our children were younger.  It brought their thoughts to Christ one pretty Easter Egg at a leading up to Easter Sunday.  If you'd like to learn more about how to make your own Easter Egg Advent, you can go to my original post here...

 
 

Amanda’s Books and More


Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Always happy to hear from you! Comments make my day, just please keep them uplifting and positive. Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...