Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Life Lesson and a Nap



Sunday I slept.  I mean really slept.  Curled up in blankets for a nice long nap.  For someone who is an anti napite, this is nothing to take lightly.  Sunday morning, I had a church meeting at 7:30 am for leadership.  I'm in leadership.  That is a weird thing to say, because I really just want to be that girl who sits back and gets asked to do things here and there.  I don't think I'm a leader, I don't feel like a leader, and quite frankly, sometimes I don't want to be a leader.  It really is an uncomfortable thing that is causing me to stretch and grow in ways I'm not accustomed to.  But, He has called me, and I'll do the best I can.

KT say the reason I slept  was because of stress.  I am kind of overwhelmed lately.  This leadership thing, working full time, wedding plans, and I'm maybe sort of am single parenting it (but I'll explain more on that later). 

Sometimes life just gets hard, and I've learned a valuable lesson:

TAKE A NAP

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Always happy to hear from you! Comments make my day, just please keep them uplifting and positive. Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...