Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Loved and One Word

In years past, I have focused on various words as a New Years Resolution.  Instead of goals, focus on one thing in all aspects of my life.  It is that one word thing...you can do it, too.

In years past I have focused on Simplify, Grateful, Be Brave.  Every year, the word just seems to find me.  Somehow I have a spiritual epiphany of what exactly I need.

I recently made an order online that included a free gift.  I wanted to give it for Christmas...I had already gotten Ladybug some jewlrey, my mom makes her own jewelry and it seemed a little over the top for Miguel's girlfriend.  I mean she would think I was weird or something.  So, here I have this lovely necklace that just couldn't find it's right owner.  It didn't seem appropriate to give it to myself.  I can't give myself a necklace that says I am loved.  That's presumptuous isn't it?  And sometimes, I don't feel loved.  Trying to deflect all those Satan darts, I sometimes forget that I AM LOVED.  So, I guess what I have decided as my word of the year is LOVED.  I need to focus on feeling loved, realizing that I am loved whether it be from my family or my Savior and accepting that love...feeling worthy of it instead of dismissing it.  I AM worthy of His love.

We all have things we need to work on.  Don't overwhelm yourself with too many goals.  Choose one word that you truly need to learn from.  It has been life changing for me...


Follow on Bloglovin
 

1 comment:

  1. Love this post! Thanks for the great, and yet simple, idea!

    ReplyDelete

Always happy to hear from you! Comments make my day, just please keep them uplifting and positive. Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...