Friday, May 16, 2014

Back in the Day




Back in the day, I had a lot of things to talk about.  Posts flowed out of me like diarrhea of the mouth...(that's a very talkative person if you didn't know).  These days I'm feeling even more introverted.  Things are going on, but I'm finding myself in a place where my thoughts have become bottled up. and I just can't seem to tip the writer's block and pour it out.

Life happens, things happen, there is stuff to blog about.  But, I find myself wondering if anyone really cares about my every day mundane.  Because it is my every day mundane, it is not mundane, but others might be like, eh...

So, as I get over myself and figure things out and try to uncork this bottle I have found myself stuck in, know that I am still here.  Just a little eh...

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Always happy to hear from you! Comments make my day, just please keep them uplifting and positive. Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...