Wednesday, November 20, 2013

The Art of Creating

Sometimes on those rare occasion, I can be down right crafty...but the mood has to strike just right, and the moon has to align a certain way...other times, I can be crafty when someone else has been inspired and done most of the work.

The other night I participated in this most awesome night of women gathering together to craft and eat and chat...It was amazing.  I didn't even have to brainstorm a thing...just go, pay and craft away.  The kits were already done, I just had to paint and put it together.  I felt so accomplished coming home with three projects.  If you live in the area, you can follow her blog...check out the cute projects she offered and watch for future events.  She is uber reasonable.

This is by far my favorite..


Creating makes me happy, and I am grateful for good friends.




Follow on Bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. Cute-- I craft only very sporadically, but when I do I find it very soothing.

    ReplyDelete

Always happy to hear from you! Comments make my day, just please keep them uplifting and positive. Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...